Fur yarn, you either love it or you hate it (bit like marmite)
I have to say this is a new type of fur yarn for me.
First of all the technical stuff
First it is chunky yarn and they suggest using UK-6.5mm, USA-K crochet hook or UK-6.5mm, USA-10.5 knitting needles
It is 80% Nylon 20% Polyester and comes in 6 shades
It is 50g or 75m (82yds) per ball, skein
Tension 14 stitches, 20 rows to 10cm /4"
It feels soooo fur like, you wanna pet it!!
- Gorgeous feel
- looks like fur when knitted/ crocheted up
- can be used for double knitting projects
- If you want a pet, this is a cheaper alternative, yes it really does feel that nice and soft
- not cheap at £3.10 per 50g
- if you drop a stitch in knitting it is neigh on impossible to pick it up
- has to be treated as delicate, 30C wash, no ironing- not exactly ideal for parents
Until next time